Map Images in WordPress Posts Plugin.
Download the latest version from WordPress: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/map-images/
This plugin will parse a post looking for all image files. If the image file includes exif GPS data, the plugin will add a marker to a google map. After all images have been parsed for the post, the google map will be added to the post.
1. Create a `mapimages` directory in the `/wp-content/plugins/` folder.
2. Copy the `mapimages.php` and `admin.php` file to the directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress.
4. Access the settings from your WordPress dashboard for Map Images.
5. Ensure all fields are completed, and then submit the form.
If you find this plugin of any use and would like to contribute to its further development with a donation, it is very much appreciate!
Download the latest version from WordPress:http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/map-images/